We are excited about our new programme of courses and talks to be launched at our Open Days in September.
Skills for beginners or improvers:
- Mark making for textile printing
- Preparing and exposing screens for print making
- Colour and textures
- Knit and crochet for print
- Large format heat press
- Embroidery and embellishment
- Textile based jewellery
- My personal introduction to Printed Textiles (by invited artists and designers)
- Weaving in the 21st century (to support our main Autumn exhibition)
- 12 week programme to encourage and develop your own sustainable creative practice
1:1 customised courses are also available to suit your own individual creative needs.
To receive advanced notice of the course programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.